Here are some changes to the new model -
Improved Battery Life*
Improved Accuracy and Consistency by reducing the Margin of Error and Division Rate in the scale.
Manual Hold Function allows you to turn off the Auto Hold feature and manually transmit the data by pressing a the Unit/Hold button when you feel the scale has settled in on the appropriate weight
Collapsable/Extendable Handle for more compact storage and easy handling
A spring loaded Lip Gripper now comes attached to the scale with the traditional hook added as a separate attachment
A Larger LCD back lit screen for easier viewing of the weights on the scale
Bluetooth Indicator light to know when you are paired with your mobile device
Improved Design for better Durability and Water Resistance - We removed the ruler to make the case more air tight. We replaced some components that had a tendency to rust with copper and stainless steel.
*Note - Requires 2 AAA Batteries (Batteries Not Included)
Here is Bassmaster Elite Series Angler David Mullins describing some of the new features.
Complete redesign of the app with a new UI/UX optimized for iOS 11.
A new Tournament Page and Tournament Log that gives you the ability to create and record the results of tournament culling sessions.
Share your individual catches or tournament stats to Friends, Family, and other Social Media accounts so that everyone sees how you are performing in your tournament.
GPS Route Tracking - You now have the ability to track your path on the water or on shore during your tournament cull sessions.
We’ve added Social Profiles to allow you to post catches to our new Public Log and My Friends Log/Catch feeds
Follow, like and comment on your friends catches.
Upload multiple photos for each catch entry.
Improved Catch Log with additional Data Sorting and Filter capabilities.
Improved settings and privacy features to give you more control over what data you share.
+ many more new features
NOTE: Users with 50 or more catches saved in previous version of app may experience a delay of 1 to 2 minutes when loading the 1st time you log in due to previous catches being migrated to new database.
The ConnectScale Bluetooth® Smart Digital Scale and Fishing App is the most innovative solution to weighing and tracking catch data from fishing trips ever created. You catch it, you weigh it, the app logs it. Using Bluetooth® Smart low energy technology the ConnectScale wirelessly transmits weight and air temperature data to the integrated app on your iOS or Android mobile device. By simply weighing your catches you will be able to automatically log weight, air temperature, date, time, & GPS location to the ConnectScale App. The ConnectScale App is currently available on iTunes and Google Play stores. It features a simple and clean user interface the app allows you to easily capture key data of your catches and save them to a cloud database. View the Catch Log and Summary reports to review historical data on previous catches to help you remember the What, When, Where, and How. Want to brag to your fishing buddies? The app also allows you to share your catches on Instagram, Facebook & Twitter.
- Weight in Pounds, Ounces, Kilogram
- Oversized hook for weighing fish up to 55 pounds
- Digital read out to 1/100th of a pound
- Water resistant
- Built in thermometer in Fahrenheit and Celsius
- Reset and Memory Hold functions allow for taring weight of a Tournament Weight Bag or Lip Clamps to give you more flexibility in how you weigh your catches.
- Auto shutoff
- Backlit LCD screen
- Bluetooth® Smart Low Energy Technology
- 1M Tape Measure
- FCC, IC, & Bluetooth SIG Certified
- Requires 2 (AAA) Batteries - Included
- Clean, Simple, and Easy to Use Interface
- Automatically Logs Weight, Date, Time, Air Temp, and GPS Location
- Turn on Phone and Pair the App with your ConnectScale and leave app running in background in sleep mode. No Need to pull your phone back out to log catches.
- Built in thermometer provides more accurate air temperature for your current location than Weather API used on other Logging Apps
- Advanced Sort and Filter capabilities to help anglers easy identify Patterns.
- Visual Catch Log to easily identify species, weight, bait, date/time and location of previous catches.
- Summary Report providing detailed charts of catch history.
- Social Sharing on existing Social Networks (Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook)